Implats bursaries are open to all candidates meeting the minimum criteria of a university exemption pass and a minimum C symbol in mathematics and science. Our bursaries cover:
Registration and tuition fees for the duration of the course
Personal computer allowance from second year of study
Should you be awarded an Implats bursary, you will be required to work for the company for the full period of the bursary and to undertake vacation work at the company at the end of each year.
Implats offers bursaries in various fields:
- Mining Engineering Bursaries
- Metallurgy Engineering Bursaries
- Chemical Engineering Bursaries
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Electrical (heavy current) Engineering Bursaries
- Chemistry to honours level, with a second major in either physics or mathematics
- Geology to honours level, with a second major in one of the following:
- Earth sciences
- Mathematics/mathematical statistics
- Human Resources
How to apply for a bursary
If you meet the minimum criteria and you would like to apply for a bursary, please fill in the application form (PDF – 100KB). For more information contact Kefiloe Seome on +27 14 569 0088 or email@example.com.
Applications for next year should be submitted on or before 31st March 2012. Reviews will take place in May 2012 and successful applications will be informed accordingly.